South Downs Water are looking for an Office Administrator. This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing team in our expanding business.
We are looking for someone with a sparkling, enthusiastic personality who will be the first point of contact when our customers contact us. The successful applicant must be an excellent communicator, computer literate, a fast learner and be able to work on your own as well as part of a team.
The role will involve:
- Manage all telesales, including contacting customers to take their orders using our newly implemented CRM System. Full training will be given
- Plan deliveries, water cooler sanitations and schedules for the drivers
- Ensure our customer database is maintained & kept up to date
- Credit Control, chasing customer payments and ensuring invoices are paid on time
- Maintain the general running of the office including paperwork & filing
- We are looking for someone to work 3 days per week from 9am to 5pm, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- There is the potential for Full-Time hours when business returns to normal
- The role will be a job share with our current Office Administrator, so flexibility to cover holidays is essential
- Location: Southbourne, West Sussex
Start Date: End of May/Mid June
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary upon application