South Downs Water: Goodwood Revival Friday 7th September
Terms and Conditions:
- The promoter is: South Downs Water Co. Ltd (company no. 8545137) whose registered office is at Clovelly Road, Southbourne, Hampshire PO10 8PF.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of South Downs Water Co. Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are posted on the South Downs Water Facebook account.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 5th September. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: To be eligible for entry on Facebook, you must like the competition post and place your answer to the competition question in the comment box. Once the competition has closed, we will put the entrants with the correct answer into a prize draw. The winner will then be contacted on Wednesday 5th September by 7pm and your prize will be posted to you. The prize offered are two general admission tickets to Goodwood Revival 7th September.
The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
The prize is as follows: Two general admission tickets to Goodwood Revival Friday 7th September. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Winners will be chosen by staff at South Downs Water Ltd.
The promoter will notify the winner when the prize will be sent by post.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.